Friday, September 11, 2009
Honest Scrap Award
I am very proud and honored to have been given this Honest Scrap award by Chris at CC Chronicles. It's to acknowledge those whose blogs are "from the heart."
Save the image and upload it onto your blog page, pass it on to seven bloggers and then list ten things about yourself that others may - or may not know.
I've chosen the following bloggers for their always interesting, entertaining and "from the heart," posts. I always enjoy my visits to their sites!
Diana: Women's Wednesday Weblink
Mary: Cynthia's Attic
(Note: Both Diana and Mary have more than one blog - including WOOF - they are all noteworthy!)
Alan: A Million Blogging Monkeys
Chantele: Always something to read
I'd like to add that my list includes the following bloggers, who have already been given this award on it's current tour around the blogosphere, in other words, others have beaten me to it! Although they've already been given the award, I felt obliged to mention them as well!
Consider yourselves "doubly-awarded!"
Elizabeth: Mystery Writing is Murder,
Marvin: The Old Silly, and
Jo-Jo: Jo-Jo Loves To Read
Ten things about me:
- My favorite word is "Believe."
- I am a certified cat lover. Just adore those little furries!
- I hate spiders.
- I have a terrible fear of fire - even the flames of candles make me nervous.
- I am addicted to Mega-Double Lollies.
- My favorite food is salad.
- I love coffee (although I drink decaf - I still drink it all day).
- I also love espresso. I have a mug of that every morning, then on to the decaf.
- I love the old B&W movies from the 30s and 40s.
- My favorite color is purple.