Test your spelling skills! The answers are listed below, but NO PEEKING!
1) independent, indipendent, independant
2) questionaire, questionare, questionnaire
3) brocolli, broccolli, broccoli
4) recomend, recommend, reccomend
5) sincerely, sinserely, sincerly
6) kindergarden, kindegarten, kindergarten
7) ocassion, occasion, occassion
8) aparently, apparantly, apparently
9) desperately, desperatly, desparately
10) separetly, seperately, separately
11) concionse, conscience, consciounce
** electrolumenecense, electroluminescence, electrolumenesence
If you got the bonus word correct, you get a GOLD STAR!
Better yet, a gold star and a PURPLE star!
I just had to throw that bonus word in. It was the winning word that yours truly spelled correctly in a spelling bee that was held a few years ago to benefit the local literacy council in my community.
(I didn't get a purple star though...)
***SPECIAL ADDITION TO TODAY'S POST***
I am again honored by Chris at CC-Chronicles in being presented with the "Dragon's Loyalty Award." Chris created this award herself, and in her words, is "...an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just a someone who follows and comments regularly."
I've already added it to the right under "Awards." Take a peek - isn't it beautifully done? Stay tuned - I will be passing this award on in the near future!
after reading Chris's comment here ---
I am also the recipient of "The Quest Award," given to "new" bloggers! I am just SO thrilled - honored - and very humbled.
What a fantastic day this is! "Friday Fun" sure ended up to be a good idea for today's post!! WOO HOO!